Our Community Voices program offers personalized resource navigation services and advocacy for families with children with special needs. We work with all types of disabilities, from physical to developmental to learning and beyond. We also provide support for families that are in need when it comes to IEP and/or 504 school plans. Also, Community Voices is the Family to Family Health Information Center for the state of Colorado. We provide resources and advocacy all across the state via phone and in-person when possible. This navigation and coordination of resources are accomplished by our Special Needs Resource Navigator, who communicates with English and Spanish-speaking families to ensure they have access to the support they need.
News and Upcoming Events
Click Here for a simple Storybook that explains COVID-19 to children.
Click Here for a list of community resources for COVID-19 that our friends at JFK partners put together
Fast Facts and Quick Guides
Below is a comprehensive list of resources by topic including FMLA, Respite and Early Intervention.
- Community Voices One Pager 2019 Eng-Span
- Fast Fact – CV Resources 2019
- Recursos utilizados con frecuencia 2019
- Fast Fact- getting ready for a medical appt. 2019
- Recursos para preparse para las citas medicas 2019
- Fast Fact – Transition 2019
- Recursos – Transición 2019
- Fast Fact – Medicaid, SSI and Waivers 2019
- Recursos- Medicaid, SSI y extensiones 2019
- Fast Fact- Appeals and How to write a letter of Medical Necessity 2019
- Recursos- Apelaciones y Cartas de Necesidad Medica 2019
- Fast Fact – School Accommodations-2019
- Recursos – Acomodaciones y Modificaciones para la Escuela-2019
- Fast Fact- FMLA 2019
- Recusos-FMLA en Español 2019
- Fast Facts- Respite 2019
- Recursos- Respite en Español 2019
- Fast Fact- Helpful hints in case of an emergency 2019
- Recursos para Casos de emergencia 2019
- Fast Facts- Financial/ Legal Resources 2019
- Recursos – Financieros y Legales en Español 2019
- Fast Facts- Genetics 2019
- Recursos- Genetica 2019
- Fast Fact- Early Intervention 2019
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303 733-3000.